Friday, March 12, 2010

Stephanie DeYoung, Bankruptcy Whistleblower still Facing Harassment from Bankruptcy Attorney trying to Hide his Secrets... Bend Oregon DA in On it..

Stephanie DeYoung - Oregon's Summit 1031 Bankruptcy Whistleblower is still harassed by Kevin Padrick of Obsidian Finance. Kevin Padrick - Obsidian Finance Group is using your Oregon Tax dollars to Harass Stephanie DeYoung... Bankruptcy Whistleblower..

Kevin Padrick, still mad at the Transparency that Stephanie DeYoung Brings to the Summit 1031 Bankruptcy out of Bend Oregon with her blog and her tenacity to tell the Truth.. he uses the Bend Oregon District Court Attorney to pull off his school yard games of Stephanie Called my Wife... so Tell her to STOP.. and your Tax Dollars go hard to work.. though Stephanie DeYoung did NOT Call Kevin Padrick's wife... the Bend Oregon DA decides that she needs to be told not to Call her.. hmmm.. boy Bend Oregon is Sure Sounding like a Judicial Hell Hole to Me....

A bankruptcy attorney running the Bend Oregon Court Rooms ... hmmm.. That Portland Attorney Fraternity sure does have Above the Law Power... time for a Civil Lawsuit, a Defamation Lawsuit, a Harassment Lawsuit against the Deschutes County - the District Attorney, Phil Duong personally and professionally, and anyone involved in this mess that is Sounding very Corrupt to Me... anyway here is what Bend Oregon Bankruptcy Whistleblower Stephanie DeYoung has to say today..

"" Oh what a great morning!

I had a feeling something special was in store for me today. My Criminal Attorney who is defending me against the alleged crimes the Deschutes County DA's office (led by Phil Duong (Assistant DA) is charging me with because Kevin Padrick said so!

ONE - The legal recording of the presentation the US Bankruptcy Judge Dunn approved on 02/11/09 at a hearing where they Wham Bam Thank You Ma' am, DECIDED TO APPOINT A LIQUIDATING TRUSTEE IN 40 MINUTES WHEN IT WASN'T EVEN ON THE AGENDA FOR THAT DAY.

TWO - The Good Faith Legal Posting of A Legal Video by an Bankruptcy Whistleblower.

Did my attorney email me about breaking these laws?

No, not really, he told me "Stephanie, the prosecutor asked me to relay to you not to call Padrick’s wife. Definitely do not call anyone from his firm, nor their spouses."

Like how Padrick said not to CALL his wife.

I didn't call his wife, but he can just say that?


You see what happened was, someone emailed me what they thought was Kevin Padrick's facebook page, but it wasn't, it was Kevin's wife, Karen Padrick's Facebook page.

I thought back to when I was playing phone tag with Kevin to schedule this Presentation Meeting. There was ONE MOMENT where I felt Kevin might be a have a heart. It was when he greeted his wife.

This was one reason I thought he might be a decent person.
When Kevin Showed His True COLORS on the BOULDER HOUSE REJECTED AND LOST 3 submissions of offer by the same buyer that would have produced $80K CASH IN THE Bank for the exchangers.

But wait, the bankruptcy plan had not been confirmed so Kevin wasn't going to get the bonus 15%. The buyer got sick of dealing with Obsidian Finance and left to seek another house to buy since there were plenty to choose from.

This house has since gone back to the bank and was sold to someone else and Kevin Padrick/Obsidian Finance lost the Summit 1031 Exchanger's $80K.

Often times I have pondered on what Mrs. Padrick must think.

Does she even know what her husband does at work? I mean how many husbands do all this stuff and don't include their spouse in the equation. If they would, we would have a much more peaceful planet.


So when I was sent Karen Padrick's Facebook page, I sent her a message. I said "Please Pray for your husband's heart". Then I added these blogs...

http://www.looktoyourheart.us/
http://www.summit1031bkjustice.com/
http://www.summit1031bankruptcy.com/

So I ask myself, by doing these blogs to VOICE the truth, I have received hate mail like you wouldn't believe. I have an 8 Page letter and 30 or so emails and comments by the same person. Our Bend Police say can't do a thing because the harasser didn't say they want to kill me. I FEEL SAFE...

So why would my simple prayer message on Karen Padrick's OPEN facebook be illegal?

All I was doing was reaching out. Wait - Kevin Padrick didn't say facebook message, he said "CALL". Why doesn't he have to provide proof of this call?


BIGGER QUESTION IS WHY IS PHIL DUONG ASSISTANT DA
KEVIN PADRICK'S WHOOPING BOY ?

I MEAN WHO THE HELL DOES HE WORK FOR?

DESCHUTES COUNTY OR KEVIN PADRICK?


Why is a little shout out to pray illegal?

The US Department of Justice, our Attorney General, the US Trustee, and the FBI scour my blogs, see all the evidence, and yet are doing nothing with regard to Kevin Padrick's actions to pad his pocketbook at the expense of 200 victims and 106 Innocent investors. He likes to take their money, their retirement, their time, their name, and anything else he can get for a Steal.

Why can Kevin Padrick get away with being the end all be all word of Ponzi Scheme, Embezzlement, and Aiding and Abbetting without any REAL documentation and support for his false and misleading statements?

Why with all the documentations, recordings, audios and loads of PUBLIC court documents do I get told to not send a prayer to Kevin Padrick's wife in hopes she can help soften his heart so he doesn't continue to harm others in the name of his riches.

Little did I know back in February 2009, that these coordinated actions of Judge Randall Dunn, Steve Hedberg, Jeanette Thomas, Annie Buell, Tom Stilley, Kevin Padrick, Susan Ford, Sussman Shank, Perkins Coie, Ms. Vivienne Popperl, Pamela Griffith, and Robert Miller (US Trustee 18th Region) was happening right in front of my eyes.

How could I have known? I had never stepped into a US Bankruptcy Hearing in my life nor did I ever expect to. What were they talking about? Hell if I know. Mostly all gibberish to me and probably 99% of you, who don't live in these courtrooms, will have a difficult time understanding it until you dig in a bit deeper.

After a year of being harangued by some powerful attorneys like David Aman of Tonkon Torp and Kevin Padrick of Obsidian Finance, I have gained a whole bunch of insight into the workings of the US Bankruptcy Laws and how they Simply aren't used for what their intended purpose. In fact, the parties who know this law, but have ultimate power, use it to flood their bank accounts and keep their team fed.

In the meantime, the victims and innocent parties get caught in the middle. Oh, you might be SAFE if you cower down to these menacing powers. If you don't, however, they will stop at no end to take you down!

Violate your Rights...who cares.
F* with your Life...who cares.
Bankrupt You...who cares.
Ruin Your credit...who cares.

Andrew Moore of the Bend Bulletin told me that no one will comment on record except for Kevin. I responded with, "Well what does that tell you? Everyone is scared. They don't want to be Kevin Padrick's Target. Kevin is talking because he has to protect his story. He has to create fall guys, he has to protect his $6.5 Million dollar score, and he has to keep the focus on the Summit Principals so he can get away with the money.

Well to no end will Kevin Padrick step off, in constantly preying on me and violating me he is making me stronger, faster, quicker and really more powerful - though he will never admit that. He is making me more compassionate, more willing to fight for these wrongdoings, and more poor so that I do this for no profit which makes it even more Powerful. I mean - What the hell - if I work for money, they will just take it RIGHT OR WRONG so where is the power in that illusion. Kevin Padrick - keep coming - keep coming - keep coming. You don't scare me a bit. You will just step in your own mess with all your false statements as you try to SHUT ME UP!

Robert Miller is the US Trustee http://www.justice.gov/ust/r18/p_home.htm

The US Trustee is the one responsible for monitoring the bankruptcy courts to make sure no coordinated wrongdoings go on. He has been asleep at the wheel on this bankruptcy case and it looks like the US Dept of Justice in Fort Washington, Maryland have taken an interest. If you look below, they are google searching "Stephanie Studebaker" + "Robert Miller". My name with Robert Miller’s name…weird huh, I mean who the hell am I and what do I have in common with Robert Miller?

Us Dept Of Justice (149.101.1.118)
Fort Washington, Maryland, United States

9th March 2010
07:58:49
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22stephanie

http://www.obsidianfinancesucks.com/2009/07/letter-from-stephanie-studebaker.html

9th March 2010
08:01:01
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22stephanie

http://www.obsidianfinancesucks.com/2009/07/robert-miller-more-coming-soon.html

9th March 2010
08:02:53
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22stephanie

http://www.obsidianfinancesucks.com/2009/07/robert-miller-more-coming-soon.html

9th March 2010
08:07:35
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=%22stephanie

http://www.obsidianfinancesucks.com/2009/07/robert-miller-more-coming-soon.html

above by Bankruptcy Whistleblower
Stephanie DeYoung...

******

So No Accountability for Kevin Padrick?

Bend Oregon DA harassing a whistleblower to protect Kevin Padrick and Obsidian Finance Group so they can keep taking in Millions of Victims money with no end in site....

the Bend Police DO nothing when Stephanie DeYoung gets Horrible - Hate Emails and Harassment... with PROOF of IT. .. and yet ALL Cry Baby Kevin Padrick has to say is.. wa wa snivel snivel Mean Ol' Stephanie Called my Wife and said.... what.. I wonder what he Lied to the DA about that Stephanie DeYoung Supposedly called and told his wife... TOO funny.. she never Called Kevin Padrick's wife... what a Baby.. talk about Junior High games... with very Adult Corruption and Life Ruining Tactics added to it.. Kevin Padrick of Obsidian Finance is a Very Dangerous Man... he is Ruining Lives in Bend Oregon just because He said so..

Just Imagine what Would happen if Someone had actually Called Kevin Padrick's Wife..

So the Bend DA is so Dense or So Corrupt that they would even try to prosecute someone for a Recording that she supposedly made of a hearing when she actually got the recording from the Court.. talk about Corruption in the Courts... Fraud on the Courts.. Bend Oregon Sounds like a Nasty Place ... Kevin Padrick seems to run the place... and Laws Seem to Be Irrelevant..

Above Banter by
Crystal L. Cox
Bankruptcy Commentator....

more on the Summit 1031 Bankruptcy
www.Summit1031bkJustice.com and
www.ObsidianFinanceSucks.com

Bankruptcy Corruption, Court Corruption, Oregon Corruption,

No comments:

Post a Comment